Texas Tech University
Planning and Assessment Reports
Committed to teaching and the advancement of knowledge, Texas Tech University, a comprehensive public research university, provides the highest standards of excellence in higher education, fosters intellectual and personal development, and stimulates meaningful research and service to humankind. Our vision is to be a national leader in higher education—manifesting excellence, embracing diversity, inspiring confidence, and engaging society. The university aspires to national recognition of excellence and performance in scholarship through teaching, research, and service.
Texas Tech is a student-centered, scholarship-driven, community-connected, and performance-based institution. To achieve its vision, Texas Tech emphasizes strategic planning, performance assessment, and public accountability.
The materials contained in the Strategic Planning and Assessment Reports Web pages include the strategic plans and assessment reports for the university and all areas and units within the university.
Also on these Web pages are other materials on strategic planning and assessment. See the following information in the “Related Links” menu:
- Strategic Planning Council By-Laws and Membership
- Links to Strategic Planning and Assessment at Other Universities;
- Resources for Outcomes Assessment of Student Learning;
- Planning and Assessment Presentations;
- Strategic Planning and Assessment Newsletters;
- Guidelines for Updating Area and Unit Strategic Plans.
See the following information in the “Stratplan Help” menu:
- Assessment Report Instructions with Definitions of Measures in Section 2;
- Guidelines for Preparing the 2009 Assessment Reports;
- Changing Internet Explorer Browser Settings;
- Allowing Pop-ups on this Site.
We are proud of our accomplishments and well aware of the goals yet to be achieved. Strategic planning and assessment focus our efforts to ensure that we will fulfill our mission and achieve our vision.
You are invited to review the strategic plans and assessment reports linked to this homepage. Your feedback and comments are welcomed.